DreamCore™
Welcome to DreamCore™️
~Hanzo Kimura

Please Register if you still don't have an account here.
Please Like us on Facebook.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DreamCore™
Welcome to DreamCore™️
~Hanzo Kimura

Please Register if you still don't have an account here.
Please Like us on Facebook.
DreamCore™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recuirting Voice Actors and Actoresses for Robokurasshu

2 posters

Go down

Recuirting Voice Actors and Actoresses for Robokurasshu Empty Recuirting Voice Actors and Actoresses for Robokurasshu

Post by Pinky Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 am

Hi, I am working on game called Robokurasshu which is japanese for Robo Clash and I'm going to be recuriting voice actors. However the game will be rated 18+ for adults do to nudity in a few scenes and swearing. No one under 18 is allowed to voice act. I will be checking the profile of those who decide to do voices and if they are underage or if their age is set to unknown I will not reply to their post or PMs. Sorry but I just want to be safe. I do not have a playable demo or game yet. It will probably be released as full
game.

-Brief Story Summery-

In the 29th century earth had a long break from wars. It seemed like everything had settled down. People were relieved and thankful for the long rest of war. However by the end of the 30th century strange alien robots suddenly attacked Earth so they could have the planet for themselves. The army and other services were unable to stop them. So by they created their own giant robots to pilot and stop the aliens.

It is now the beginning of the 31st century and the aliens have basically won but not quite.
I will PM the voice actors an unencrypted demo when I am done with it.

Characters just their name age and gender for now:
Yui Ayato

Anya Subaki

Toya Hokimoto
Hayate Mitsu
Gender Male

Kai Tsunami
Gender Male

Annabella Luise

Leon Smith

Other characters:
Captain Riku
Jave
Lisa:
The aliens:
Lunnera
Ruzul

Azzum

Farlia

Please note there might be other characters such as NPCs that talk. Right now this is all.
If you are 18 or older and want to voice act post here or PM me.
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Recuirting Voice Actors and Actoresses for Robokurasshu Empty Re: Recuirting Voice Actors and Actoresses for Robokurasshu

Post by Lyonn Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 am

what about people in other countries who are under 18?

well, wait it doesn't matter. Please don't try to recruit for your own project here, as this forum is specifically for Dreamcore.
Lyonn
Lyonn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum